Ethernet First Mile (EFM)Utilising multiple dedicated copper phone lines and a technology called Ethernet First Mile (EFM) we are able to provide Broadband services for customers on Newcastle, Hamilton & New Lambton Telephone exchanges at speeds up to 50Mbps inbound and outbound.
It is FAST, supporting symmetrical speeds to 50Mbps!
IDL Infrastructure, everything but the copper cable is owned and operated by IDL.
Provisioned 1:1, Meaning the last mile is dedicated bandwidth just for you.
Unlimited Downloads, No bill shock all EFM plans include unlimited downloads and uploads
It Supports VoIP, RDP, Citrix & everything else you would expect from a normal cable, fibre or ADSL2+ Service.
It is Local. You just can't beat local service and local support!
Service Level Guarantee. Service includes guaranteed uptime along with after hours support via SMS.
|Monthly Charge||Minimum cost
over 12 months
- ^ Any speed between 5Mbps and 50Mbps is available in 1Mbps increments (please ask for price).
- * Up to 15Mbps per copper pair is possible at short distances however most customers can expect 5-10Mbps per pair. Please submit a location check below and we can estimate the number of copper pairs needed to provide the speed you are after at your location.
- Maximum download/upload speed available to you will depend on your distance from the exchange, the quality of the copper in your area and the number of available copper pairs to your premises.
- Click here for this products Critical Information Summary.
|Connection Fee||Connection Type||Contract Period|
|$0.00||Includes CPE & Basic Router with WiFi
(Minimum cost over 24 months on 5Mbps single pair is $7440.00)
|$495.00||Includes CPE & Basic Router with WiFi
(Minimum cost over 12 months on 5Mbps single pair is $4215.00)
- Connection fee is for a standard installation. Difficult cable runs from the MDF, OH&S inductions etc cost extra.